McCain by 15.

Who do you really believe will win the election?
I'm personally voting for McCain and can honestly say I'm not at all worried about Obama winning the election. I feel like he has a small pecentage of a chance. What are your all's opinions?
No bashing just honest opinions.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
McCain by 15.
Obama wins, Mccain just recently took a small lead in the polls as a result of a convention bounce. So Obama has definitely more than just a small chance, he is still a frontrunner.
It will all come down to the swing states. Obama seems to have a pretty good lead when it comes to electoral votes(going by the polls) than McCain does.
It will be a VERY close election.
I still think its way to close to call. I expect to see a lot of the same crap being slung at Obama that has went on for months and I expect it to be slung in particularly at Palin, her closet doesn't exactly seem to not have any skeletons.
Just reading on this board, you can see how that some believe anything/everything said against the party they don't support.
Right now, I'd say McCain, but its still definitely able to go either way.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I voted twice for Reagan, twice for Perot, and I voted for Kerry. I am a true independent. I am not totally decided as to who I will vote for this time. Also not real happy with either choice and would strongly consider a third party candidate.
All that said.
McCain will win by a much wider margin than expected and by a much wider margin than the last minute poles will predict.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> slung in particularly at Palin, her closet doesn't exactly seem to not have any skeletons. </div></div>
Allow me to go out on a limb here: Most Americans will be be able to intuitively relate to her: she's warked hard and achieved, she's been a working mom, her husband is a blue collar worker, her children aren't perfect (a pregnant teenage daughter), she suck to her convictions that abortion is murder. When voters get to know her, they'll like her alot and their anti-Washington views will be encouraged by hope for real change, not some Obama empty rhetoric. She wins big for McCain.
In 2000 all we heard was Florida, Florida, Florida, well in 2008 we'll all be hearing Virginia, Virginia, Virginia. IMO, whoever wins this state wins the election. I'm somewhat thinking that McCain wins the popular vote and Obama the electoral college, states such as MA, CA, NY, etc are not going to be as far the left as in normal elections. We as a nation will be in for another sleepless night and trials again I'm afraid. Again, I say where is Mark Warner or Ron Paul? I'm pretty much voting for Obama as the lesser of the two evils.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
This will be a painfully close election, probably closer than 2000 (or so I think at this moment in time).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks